Dedicated To Resolving Section 8 Cases
Section 8 housing is common across New York City. When a dispute arises concerning Section 8 housing, it can quickly become complicated for both the tenant and landlord involved in the case. It is extremely important that these matters are resolved as soon as possible, because both landlords and tenants have a lot at stake.
At The Law Office of Seth Rosenfeld, Esq., in Forest Hills, New York, we have been handling Section 8 cases for over 15 years. Our founding attorney, Seth Rosenfeld, is in the courtroom nearly every day litigating these cases. He has the experience you need to bring an end to your Section 8 dispute.
Helping Queens Families And Landlords Throughout Complex Disputes
Our legal team is focused on helping you understand the issues that are involved in your specific case. We carefully explain how to address these matters and then help you decide how best to protect your future. We help with many Section 8 issues, including:
- Assisting landlords in disputes with the city agencies responsible for paying a portion of the rent
- Working with landlords to gain access to apartments for Section 8 reinspection when denied by tenants
- Helping tenants demonstrate that landlords have failed to make necessary repairs to apartments
- Resolving issues concerning rent-stabilized apartments for landlords and tenants
- Litigating matters connected to Section 8 cases
We have helped both landlords and tenants in these cases. Seth has a record of success in Section 8 cases, including receiving a $38,000 settlement from the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) in a Supreme Court case.
These are extremely complicated matters to litigate, as there are hearings before the cases can proceed to court. We understand the steps that must be addressed in the early stages of this process, and we will help you obtain a timely resolution to your Section 8 dispute.
Experienced, Driven Attorneys Providing Cost-Effective Solutions
To schedule a free consultation with our Queens Section 8 housing lawyers, please call 800-699-1594 or send us an email.