The Law Office of Seth Rosenfeld, Esq.
We Can Answer All Your Questions
During A FREE Consultation
Menu Contact

June 2018 Archives

What can landlords do when evicting tenants who don't leave?

In the event your tenant has broken an agreement within the lease, you will have grounds for eviction but must follow detailed steps. You must first obtain a warrant from a court clerk. Once you have the warrant signed, you will be able to hire a constable, sheriff or marshal to visit the premises the evict the tenant to issue a notice to leave. Hiring one of these people will come with a fee. 

Vigorous Advocacy, Cost-Effective Solutions

To schedule a free consultation with experienced landlord-tenant lawyers, please call our firm at 800-699-1594 or send an email using the form provided. We are committed to working together with you to resolve your legal concerns.

Email Us For A Response

Vigorous Advocacy, Cost-Effective Solutions

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

118-21 Queens Blvd.
Suite 509
Forest Hills, NY 11375

Toll Free: 800-699-1594
Fax: 718-793-4089
Forest Hills Law Office Map